Worditude Weekly Swipe
What makes a successful Facebook Ad and landing page combo?
In this week’s Swipe File I’m looking at a Facebook ad for a lead magnet, and the landing page it directs to.
Things worthy of note about this ad from Siteground:
- Minimal text on the ad - which means the landing page has work to do
- Very clear on the intended audience, the promised benefit and the call-to-action
- Is that truncated line of text a deliberate curiosity generator?
Then I also took a look at the landing page the advert was taking traffic to.
You can see it for yourself here.
Or open the PDF of a screenshot of the page:
- How the visual appearance of the landing page, and the title and call-to-action exactly mirror the Facebook Ads, to build instant trust and reassurance
- The banner of brands adding credibility above the page break
- The very clear (unmissable) call-to-action banner.
Sign up to get notified each week!
Sign up for the Weekly Swipe and every week I’ll drop you a link to a super-speedy value-packed, insight-filled analysis of a piece of copy I’m crushing on.
What makes humans click?
7 engagement triggers you can press to get your readers to click, read and buy.