Transform your website from a sales-sabotaging, shame-inducing waste of pixels into a
lead-generating, money-making machine.
WRITE YOUR WEBSITE
Next liVe round: 10th May - 25th June 2021
Do you sell your expertise - as 1-1 services, a course, programme, membership, digital product or any combination of those things?
Would you like a website that turns visitors into hot leads, and paying customers?
Would you like to upgrade the copy, so it sounds like you, but converts like a pro wrote it?
And upgrade your copywriting skills so creating conversion-focussed content becomes second-nature to you?
Your website can make selling so much simpler by:
- Being so packed with personality, your prospects feel like they know you already before they’ve ever spoken to you - which makes them much more comfortable booking in a call, and far more likely to show up for it.
- Setting your boundaries around what you want to sell, who to, and how much for - no need to keep second-guessing these things or waste time and energy explaining them to every new lead as it’s all laid out there on your website.
- Laying out a slick, friction-free sales process that relies on materials you create once and use over and over - so you spend less time woo-ing each new client, and more time making money (or doing whatever you want).
Write Your Website Curriculum
Persuasion, Engagement and Website User Psychology
Your Friction-Free Sales Process
Your Sales Pages
Your Price Guide/Brochure
Your Offers Overview (aka Shop, Services, Work With Me) page
Your Business In A Single Sentence
Your About Page
Lead Magnets And List-Builders
Bonus: What Makes Humans Click
Bonus: How to edit anything
Bonus: 31 Formula for Headlines, Subject Lines and Hooks
Bonus - Irresistible Offers - worth £97
We get started in…
Unlock instant access to the complete Write Your Website programme so you can get started as soon as you want to
6 weeks live support with drop-in calls and feedback on your copy between 10th May - 25th June (we're having a break for half-term w/c 24th May)
Access to the course for the lifetime of my business (which I'm hoping will be a really long time)
This is for you if:
Your website doesn’t reflect who you are, who you want to work with, and/or what you want to be selling.
You’ve been selling to customers through DMs, PMs and emails and you’re finding this frustratingly inefficient.
You’re time is taken up with less-than-ideal leads that you waste energy psyching yourself up to turn down, or (worse) you work with them anyway, even when you’d rather not.
Want to know more?
- More details on what’s included with the training
- Schedule of events and how to pace yourself throughout the six weeks
- Stories from previous Write Your Website participants (and their URLs so you can check out their websites yourself)
Download The Brochure
How much time will I need for this?
At least half a day each week during the six weeks.
Ideally, set aside one morning or afternoon each week make this your website writing time and aim to get the first draft complete and sent in for feedback.
As soon as you complete the checkout process, you’ll unlock full access to the course and you’re welcome to get started with your writing. You can send in multiple pieces of copy for feedback during the live weeks, so if you get a few pieces written before the 10th May, you can send them all in that week.
Can I just get Laura to write it all for me?
Yes. A complete website re-write will cost around £1700-£2500 depending on how many sales pages you need. Click on the chat button to start a conversation and I can book you in for a call to discuss your options and timescales.
Can I get feedback on absolutely anything I write?
During the live weeks, you can send in any copy you write with the help of the Write Your Website lessons, even if it’s not going on your website. For example, if you write an email to be automatically sent when someone requests your sales brochure, then we can give feedback on that. But the course does not cover ongoing blogging, email marketing, social media, and other content marketing.